Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anno 1800
Hi everyone,

Anno 1800 is the last piece of the masterpiece Ubisoft's saga called Anno. 

It is going to be released April 16, 2019, first let me introduce briefely what kind of game it is:

Quote:Anno 1800 is a city building real-time strategy video game, developed by Blue Byte and published by Ubisoft, and is set to be launched within April 2019.[1] It is the seventh game in the Anno series, and returns to the use of a historical setting following the last two titles, Anno 2070 and Anno 2205, taking place during the Industrial Revolution in the 19th century. Following the previous installment, the game returns to the series' traditional city-building and ocean combat mechanics, but introduces new aspects of gameplay, such as tourism, "blue-printing", and the effects of industrialisation influences on island inhabitants.

I think this game is going to be a massive hit and rn you can download it in Steam until its release thus avoiding to play the game with the editor chosen store as stated here:

Quote:Notice: Sales of Anno 1800 will be discontinued on Steam after April 16th due to a publisher decision to make the game exclusive to another PC store.

The publisher has assured us that all prior sales of the game on Steam will be fulfilled on Steam, and Steam owners will be able to access the game and any future updates or DLC through Steam. 

We apologize to Steam customers that were expecting it to be available for sale after the April 16th release date.

Gameplay:

Code:
{
 "name" : "Federico",
 "version" : "2.0",
 "Age" : "23",
 "description" : "Ambitious and eclectic person"
}

If you're unsure on whether to get Anno 1800 or not, there will be an open beta[1] available this week:

Quote:QUESTION:

When can I access the Anno 1800 Open Beta?
ANSWER:
Below you will find more information about the dates and times of  the Anno 1800 Open Beta:

Open Beta Pre-Load
The pre-load is available on 10th of April 2019.

Open Beta
The beta will start on 12th of April 2019, 1AM GMT and end on 14th of April2019. 

Quote:[1] https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/00004...-Open-Beta

Code:
while(true) {
 //Do nothing...
}